How Do We Operate
Our business idea is to find partners in different countries who will market and sell TermoDeck in their respective market. We will also be involved in single projects around the world.
TermoDeck is not just a product delivered to site, but a comprehensive service from design to the final installation on site. It is essential that the design team of TermoDeck is involved in the early stages of a project to make sure that the architect and consultants fully understand the system's requirements and performance.
The following Engineeering and design services will be carried out by us:
- Design co-ordination with architect, HVAC and structural consultant to main contractor, hollow
core slab suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Specialist technical support to HVAC consultant to design system and predict thermal
performance of the building
- Design of the hollow core slab system for an air distribution that gives an
optimum performance of the storage capacity of the concrete slab
- Thermal modelling: TemoDeck engineers will carry out thermal modelling with its specially
developed IDA ICE TermoDeck software. This will predict the room temperatures, the supply
air flows, the cooling capacity required, etc.
- Structural design work and drawings to locate openings in the hollow core slab deck for active
TermoDeck slabs; to confirm technical adequacy and construction drawings.
- Slab Customisation: Including end sealing, core drilling, sleeving, capping, core cleaning and
- TermoDeck controls document needs to be discussed with the controls sub-contractor at an
early stage to make sure that the control philosophy is fully understood.
- Attending the commissioning of the control system
- TermoDeck engineers will also continue to monitor the building for two years after completion.